PowerPoint Remote in iPad Pro
Do you often use PowerPoint on your iPad Pro for your presentations? iPad Pro gives you a good chance to have an excellent presentation with ease. Surely, we need some extra steps to ensure your presentation is going well without having any unexpected stumble when you are presenting in front of your audiences. What we named it as an extra step is not only to protect your performance from technical issues but from the confusion as well. Well, especially for any of you who often move away from your iPad Pro when you are in a presentation, we have this PowerPoint Remote in iPad Pro to give you ease when you are moving. We don’t see any convenience for walking around the conference room while holding your iPad Pro in your hand, although you may do it if you want.
How To Control Your Presentation While You Are Walking Around
PowerPoint remote in iPad Pro can be a good solution for you who like moving a lot during the performance. This extra step as a way to advance PowerPoint slides with a remote control on iPad Pro is possible if you have an iPhone. The next thing you need to make it possible to control your presentation when you are walking around is Keynote. It is a presentation software application you can use on your iOS device. This Keynote is pretty helpful to run the PowerPoint slides, and its “remote” function is useful to link two devices together. When the iPhone and iPad Pro are connected, you can use one of them to control the slides running on the other one. By using this Keynote remote function, you can connect your iPhone to the iPad Pro which is running the PowerPoint slides so that you can bring along your iPhone while you are walking around and control your presentation on it. The other way to help you control the PowerPoint slides on your iPad Pro is by using a projector which has Bluetooth/Wi-Fi capabilities to allow you control them with an app on your iPad.
How To Use Keynote Remote On iPhone And iPad Pro
Keynote Remote function as the solution for PowerPoint Remote in iPad Pro is available in the latest versions of Keynote for iOS. Ensure that you have the most recent version of Keynote available on both your iPad Pro and your iPhone before you can use it with your presentation. You also need to connect your remote device (iPhone) to your iPad Pro so that you can use it to run the PowerPoint slides on your iPad Pro. Follow the steps below to link Keynote Remote to your iPad Pro:
- Make sure that both your iPhone and iPad Pro has an active Wi-Fi connection.
- On your iPad Pro, open your presentation in Keynote.
- In the toolbar, tap the Tools icon.
- Tap Allow Remote Control option.
- Select to turn on Enables Remotes.
- On your iPhone, open the Keynote app.
- In the toolbar pf the presentation manager, tap the Keynote Remote icon. You can also tap Presentations in the toolbar to open the presentation if you are in a presentation.
- Tap on Continue if it is your first time to link to this Keynote Remote. If it is not the first time, you can tap the Devices button, then tap “Add a Device.”
- On your iPad Pro, click the Link button next to the name of your iOS device (iPhone). This link should appear in the Remotes menu.
- Compare the appearing four-digit passcode on your iPad Pro to the passcode appearing on your iPhone. Click Confirm if they match.
- Tap Done, then return to the presentation on your iPad Pro.
- Tap Play on your iPhone to control the slideshow on your iPad Pro.
So far, Keynote Remote does it pretty well to help control the presentation on iPad Pro using iPhone as the remote device. The mentioned steps above as the steps to get PowerPoint Remote in iPad Pro seems to be a pretty hassle thing for the first time, but you will be familiar with the whole thing if you often use it for your next presentation.Advertisment